Do you look at yourself in the mirror each morning and think: ‘What can I do to look better?’ After all, every woman wants to look her best at all times. We want to look extra good for special occasions, but we also need to know we look our best every day. We’re sure you’ll agree that make-up works wonders for this. But have you ever considered that your cosmetics may not really be the best ones for you to use?
It’s never easy to know just what to buy as there are so many products for sale. Whether you’re looking for a new lipstick, eyeliner, eyebrow liner or eye shadow there are too many to choose from. To make matters worse, you’re constantly confronted with beautiful women with flawless skin and perfect make up. That’s bad enough at any time of day, but when that happens early in the morning you start thinking about what you’re doing wrong.
Make-up has always been, and will always be, an individual choice. But if you’re looking for the best results you’ll need to consider using a base before you start making up. By using a face primer as a base you skin tone will look better and you’ll be sure of it working well to make your foundation last longer.
Face primer is a superb product to use for anyone suffering from an embarrassing redness to their skin. It’s also great if you have sunspots. Use it under your foundation and they’ll suddenly be hidden. For the more mature woman, you’ll even be able to hide any fine wrinkles or lines that are part of the aging process. Of course, your foundation will cover most of what you need it to. But does it really cover those blemishes, bumps and scars?
Table of Contents
What To Look For
It’s never easy to decide which is the most suitable product for you to buy. There are always so many to choose from. But you really should consider your skin type before even searching for the right product. Next step is to think about exactly what you expect this product to do for you. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of questions that you should consider.
- Do you need a product that will cover any deep scar tissue?
- Are you looking to achieve a more even looking skin tone?
- Do you suffer from sensitive skin that becomes easily irritated?
- Does your foundation cover all that you need it to cover?
- Do you have oily skin and are looking for a more matt effect?
- Is your skin extra dry that you need to avoid it looking too flaky when you use foundation?
- Do you have problems with your foundation not going on smoothly?
- Are you embarrassed that your pores have become more noticeable and want to try to minimize them?
- Are you allergic to silicone or any other ingredients that are to be found in many primers and foundations?
Once you’ve answered these questions you should have a better idea of your skin and its needs. It’s up to you now to decide just which primer is the one to suit you best.
Some primers are slightly colored while others are transparent. Colored ones are more suitable if you’re looking to even out your skin tone. If you are someone whose skin tone is rather red and your foundation doesn’t cover it, you’ll need to go for a green tone in your primer. A pink tone is more suitable if you’re aiming for a look that is fresher and healthier. For a more sickly looking skin tone, blue is your color.
Price also needs to be taken into consideration. Are you willing to pay through the nose for a brand name product or do you want a less expensive drug store product? You really won’t need to pay through the nose as even top brands now offer products that are affordable.
You should always spend enough time reading through reviews of a product to be certain that it is suitable for your needs. By reading the reviews for the Benefit POREfessional Face Primer you’ll soon realize that it is a product that delivers what it promises. It will give you the coverage that you’re looking for at an affordable price. Take a look at our review to get more information about the product.
This product is really trendy looking so you won’t ever be ashamed to take it out of your handbag. It even comes in a trendy looking package. It has a tube shape which measures 4.7” x 3.9” x 6.3” and weighs just 0.75 ounces. You’ll be able to carry it with you at all times as it fits easily into even the smallest of purses. It’s foil sealed so there’s no concern about it not staying fresh or functional. There’s nothing more you can possibly want from a product.
What To Expect From The Product?
Attractive packaging is all well and good, but the product also needs to do what you want it to.
This product works by making your skin smooth so you have just the right base for foundation. You will notice a slight color with it on application, but it will soon turn transparent.
If you’re looking to cover those fine wrinkles or lines, hide scars or larger pores this is your solution. You’ll really benefit from the product if you need that something extra special. There’s also no need for concern if you never have enough time to spend on applying your make-up. The Benefit Cosmetics POREfessinal Face Primer dries quickly.
Should you be an allergy sufferer you’ll need to check out the ingredients before using it. It does contain silicone and also salicylic acid so you can forget it if you do have an allergy to such ingredients.
But whether you have oily skin or dry skin you won’t go wrong here. This really is the best face primer for oily skin and also the best face primer for dry skin. It’s also free of oil so it’s just right if you’re not a fan of that shiny look to your make-up. Although it’s oil free it will give enough moisture if your skin is dry. But you won’t have to worry that it makes oily skin look worse.
What Are Its Benefits?
The advantages of using the benefit porefessional primer are amazing. It’s a good quality product in just the right size. Also it’s the best primer possible: whether you have dry skin or oily skin. To be sure that it really is the product that you need take a look at this list of benefits.
- You’ll need a flawless look for your photos if you’re going to a photo shoot. By using this primer those larger pores or any blemishes will be covered. You won’t have to worry about your skin looking shiny either. With those bright lights shining on you, you’ll be confident that you have an even skin tone.
- The soft, smooth texture will ensure that your complexion looks clear. This is due to all those pores being smoothed out. For an even looking skin you really should consider buying this product.
- This primer is great as it stops your skin from looking sweaty or oily. It will give you a more matte effect so is just perfect if you’re embarrassed about that oily shine to your skin.
- Despite the fact that it’s transparent you can still use it without foundation if you’re aiming for a softer look. The size is ideal to be able to carry it with you wherever you go. It’s also a product that can be used whatever the occasion.
- The lemon fragrance is very subtle. It’s not too much if you don’t like fragrances, but just enough if you do.
- It’s a lightweight product so application is simple. The smooth, soft texture is just right as a base for your make-up.
- You can use it either with or even without foundation. You’ll still get that natural look. It will also help you to avoid that caked look to your make-up.
- Although it has a creamy texture it still gives a matte look. The creamy texture is what enables you to apply it smoothly. An important feature, if you have dry skin, is also the moisturizing effect.
- Not only will those blemishes be covered, but also your foundation will stay put longer.
- Long lasting make-up is a must if you have to work long hours. By using this face primer you’ll be sure that your foundation will last.
- You won’t need to use much of the product for each application so it will last. It’s not exactly cheap, but for the amount you need to use you’ll have value for money. What’s more it delivers what it promises.
This is a product you really should have as part of your make-up kit. It will give enough moisture to your skin and also cover all those embarrassing blemishes. What more can you ask for?
When Should It Be Used?
This primer can be used at all times – no matter where you’re going or what the occasion. Its light texture will ensure that your make-up won’t cake up. It will also ensure that your make-up lasts throughout the day.
Should you need something more special when going out in the evening, this will give you that extra cover you need.
If it’s a really special occasion you’re planning, you’ll want your make-up to last. You won’t want to have to keep reapplying it. By using the Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Face Primer under your foundation you’ll be confident of it lasting. What’s more you’ll know that any embarrassing blemishes will be cleverly covered.
Has the man of your dreams suddenly asked you for a date or are you going to an interview for your dream job? Whichever it is you’ll need to look your best. For partying throughout the night you’ll also want to look stunning. You’ve probably always envied stunning looking women and thought: ‘Just how does she manage to look that good? Now you know how, it’s time you did the same!
This really is a must in everyone’s make-up kit. For using on a daily basis or for special occasions it’s something you should never be without.
Tips & Tricks For Applying The Product
Be sure that your skin is clean and has been dried before applying. It’s best to use moisturizer first but be sure that it is completely rubbed into your skin. Once the moisturizer has absorbed into your skin you can apply primer.
First squeeze just a few drops out on you fingertip then apply a little each to your cheeks, chin, nose and forehead. It’s also possible to apply it with a sponge, but it does work better with your fingertips.
To be sure that your foundation goes on smoothly you should wait a couple of minutes after applying the primer. It really is meant to be used as a base for your foundation, but some people even like to use it on top of foundation. But, if you’re looking for the best results, use it under foundation. As it is an extra quick drying product, don’t take your time applying it or it could cake up.
Is This Primer The Best Product For You?
With so many products on offer you’re spoilt for choice. So you’ll now be thinking: ‘How do I know if this primer is the right one for me?’ It is a high quality primer, but there is a chance that it isn’t right for you. If you’ve assessed your skin and decided what you need, you should now know whether or not it’s suitable.
If your skin is oily or normal you’ll be able to achieve a matte effect. Should your skin be extremely dry you’d be better off considering a primer with more moisture. But, of course, you do have the choice of applying moisturizer before applying your primer. It’s definitely the product you need if you’re looking to hide those large pores without ending up with a shine. Also if you want to cover blemishes or hide fine wrinkles or lines. What’s more: it’s oil free so you won’t have any problem if you suffer from acne.
If you don’t like fragrances you may not like the lemon smell, but as it isn’t a heavy smell, it shouldn’t really be a problem. It’s not for you if you have an allergy to silicone – silicone is what gives it that smooth effect – but it’s no-go if you’re allergic to it.
It’s not exactly cheap, but the quality makes it good value for money.
It’s a high quality product with a smooth texture and delivers what it promises. Amongst the top brands, you won’t find anything that’s better value for money when looking for a primer.